it’s no secret. we like to make stuff.
today, a customer accidentally “broke” our lovely vintage globe. we smiled on the outside but our hearts filled up with tears on the inside. as the old saying goes, “when life hands you lemons, you make GLOBE PENDANT LAMPS!”
here’s the step-by-step (ooh baby) on how to make your very own.
1) see that dusty globe sitting on the top shelf above your messy desk? break it in half. (or open your very own store and ask a customer to!)
2) get a lighting cord kit (x2) from ikea ($4.99) or urban outfitters ($9.99) don’t worry we’ll agree to pretend we all don’t shop there.
3) using an exacto knife or anything sharp + cut a hole through santa’s house & the anti-santa’s house.
4) spray paint all the ugly stuff GOLD.
5) screw it. plug it. love it.
we still need to add fringe & trim & stuff along the bottoms but the textile stores along queen street close at the exact same time we do. lemons.